Leggett & Platt Adjustable Beds:
Royalty Deluxe Adjustable Bed:
Ergonomic Adjustable Beds:
Bed Sizes Available
(Recommended Lengths For A Personalized Fit)
up to 5.5ft = 74" Length
5.5 - 6ft = 80" Length
6ft & Up = 84" Length
*When shopping for an Adjustable Bed it is important to take into consideration that when the head or leg area of the bed is raised, it shortens the sleeping surface of the bed a few inches. If the correct length isn't chosen you may find yourself with your feet hanging off of the bed. Please contact one of our representative for expert advice (866)-321-5644
About Adjustable Beds
Consumers shop for Adjustable Beds for many different reasons... And no matter what that reason may be, Sleep Store USA can help you find the one that's right for you, because its something we specialize in. Adjustable Beds are used by people of all ages (some with or without medical conditions). But the fact is that everyone customer can benefit from an Adjustable Bed by having the ability to adjust their mattress into many comfortable positions. And every customer can benefit from a better nights sleep when a perfect level of comfort is achieved.
The best way to shop for an adjustable bed is to follow these guidelines:(Top 10 Considerations When Shopping For An Adjustable Bed)
1) Is this Adjustable Bed needed for any specific medical conditions?
- You will find that some adjustable beds are geared more towards medical features, whilst others are geared more towards luxury features. Answering this question will help narrow down which one is right for you.
2) What is the height & weight of the person(s) for whom the adjustable bed is for?
- Some Adjustable Beds support a higher weight capacity then others. And we recommend Adjustable Beds are manufactured longer or shorter to correctly accommodate the invidual.
3) What size Adjustable Bed(s) are you shopping for?
- Please review our size chart above to see all the sizes available. Some sizes will require custom size mattresses and sheets.
4) What height would you like the bed to be from the floor to the top of the mattress?
- Finding the right height of the bed is just as important as finding the right position.
5) Do you need the Adjustable Bed Frame to raise & lower vertically for Homecare?
- Customers whom transfer from wheel chairs, or are helped whilst they are in bed can benefit from the extra ability of Homecare Hospital Beds.
6) Is the Adjustable Bed going on carpet, hardwood floors, platform, slats, or other?
- This will determine what type of legs or casters are needed for your Adjustable Bed to be installed properly.
7) Have you seen or tried any Adjustable Bed Systems before?
- If so, chances are we carry the one that you have seen, and for a lot less.
8) Do you also need a mattress for the Adjustable Bed?
- Please note that any of the mattresses listed on our website will work on any of the adjustable beds on our website. We are your one stop shop for an Adjustable Bed & Mattress combo.
9) Are you trying to stay within a specific price range or budget?
- We have Adjustable Beds & Mattresses for every budget. We also offer excellent financing plans, as well as medical & senior discounts.
10) For expert advice, and answers to all of your questions is just a phone call away.
- Please contact us at (866)-321-5644 and one of our knowledgeable representatives will be happy to assist you and make sure you receive the guaranteed lowest prices available anywhere online.